Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

DHL Shiping Sucks

 

      5 days ago i bought an Xbox 360 Elite from the States. And i decided to use DHL to ship it to the Philippines. I decided to use DHL simply because it was the cheapest option there is (at the moment). It was 50$ for 1-2 day shipping. I thought it was a good deal myself. So i decided to use DHL then do you know what happened 5 days later its still not in my house. I was kinda angry a while ago cause i was inspecting an Xbox to be in my house right now but its not. I tracked it and its still in some "Sort Facility" still being processed for like 2 DAYS!!. Anyway i heard from my friends that big and valuable packages takes longer to processed than smaller ones but still its been 2 DAYS since it arrived at the so called "Sort Facility" in the Philippines and still no progress so far. I guess DHL is pretty slow but hey, its kinda cheap but its really REALLY slow. So next time i get something delivered now i know to never EVER use DHL ever again. But maybe if its the cheapest again ill think about it.
(UPS ftw!!)

No comments: