Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Battlefield 3 Beta opens today


      The Battlefield 3 beta is available today for those who pre-ordered the PC game through Origin and those who bought Limited Edition of Medal of Honor.  The keys or code, That will allow access to the beta, will be sent out by EA from early afternoon onwards.



       If you don't have a code, you'll have to patiently wait for Thursday, 29 September, when the beta will go public. The beta will feature the map Operation Metro, and it will close on October 10.

3 comments:

R4i 3DS said...

The player was just right as many seem to think. Some nice pieces and graphics well, but the player ​​has been disappointing. As for multiplayer I like is the large-scale maps.

denialjohnn said...

Wow!! what a amazing game Battle Field is! I like this game too much. I love to play this game. I always play this game alone and in weekend I play with with my friends.

edit mts files

Unknown said...

@denialjohnn I think this game is fun for everyone =))